Business Resources and Services
if you require facilities for a conference or event, seek highly skilled employees, or need a partner to expand your enterprise, mason is your go-to resource.
Do Business with Mason
威尼斯人澳门官网the university is a part of the community, and is invested in helping it thrive. we want to boost the local economy by engaging with local companies. become a service provider or an on-campus caterer. get on our approved vendors list. arrange to take at your shops and stores. doing business with us will pay off for you.
|Commercial Vendors and Service Providers||.|
business services (retail operations & mason money)
Start and Grow a Company
mason sponsors or is involved in several programs to help new companies get their start and thrive. you're sure to find one that offers the services you need.
- — Mason serves Virginia entrepreneurs at . The MECs provide direct business assistance services and accelerate the culture of entrepreneurship and innovation throughout the region.
- — This collaborative partnership in Springfield, Virginia, features a full suite of business development services. It is home to a as well as a , , and .
- — This program, sponsored by Mason, features centers that provide counseling and services that help companies do business with federal, state and local governments.
- — These partnerships, primarily between the government and colleges/universities, are administered by the Small Business Administration. They provide educational services for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. Due to the generosity of our sponsors, services are free.
- - A selection of targeted programs to assist both US and international small-and-medium information-technology enterprises develop international business.
- (VSGI) - A business incubator to assist early-stage game- and simulation-based business.
Hire Mason Students to Enhance Your Team
our strength as a university is formed in part through our strong relationships with industry and enterprise.
we have dynamic partnerships across the region.
to facilitate your hiring efforts on campus.
Engage with Mason's School of Business
mason’s school of business offers several programs and outreach initiatives involving the business community, such as:
- , which features a diverse group of corporate leaders and government officials who discuss the strategic and operational issues critical to the nation’s ability to sustain and enhance its competitive edge in a global economy.
- , which provides students, alums, and businesswomen a unique platform of engagement for professional development and networking.
- , which advances real estate research and education in real estate development and finance by working in partnership with leading real estate developers, professionals, and organizations. The Center offers development workshops, conference sponsorships, case study tours, and lectures.
Find an Expert
mason offers a variety of services and opportunities to the business and media community.
- - Contact our communications staff for information about current events at Mason, or to locate a subject matter expert for media analysis or commentary.
- - Mason Speakers comprises over 100 professors, researchers, administrators and alumni volunteers from George Mason University who provide lectures and guest presentations to organizations and businesses free of charge.
- - Crucial conversations sometimes require facilitation from a mediation expert. NVMS was formed at George Mason University's School of Conflict Analysis and Resolution to fill a critical deficit in conflict mediation and resolution services in the community.
- (VPA) - A free volunteer assessment system designed to promote nonprofit organizational effectiveness through the Industrial Organizational Psychology Program.
Partner with Mason
- — The Office of Advancement and Alumni Relations can help inform your enterprise's interaction with George Mason University.
- , housed within the , is an evolving community of Mason students, faculty, administrators, alumni, and community partners who collaborate on making positive social change. SAIL fosters integrative, innovative, and experiential learning opportunities on campus, regionally, and globally to help form an equitable, just, nonviolent, and sustainable world.